Today, we took an adventure out to North Aurora to Woodman's grocery store to search for some gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, soy free, and nut free products for Mommy to eat. We found her some goodies!! Thanks, Mrs. Albandia for suggesting this to us! I just didn't feel it was necessary for me to stay in the stroller. I let out some loud talking to let everyone in the store know that. So, Mommy and Daddy took turns carrying me while pushing the cart and stroller! We stopped at the Promenade in Bolingbrook for lunch at the Mongolian BBQ. I did pretty well.I even sat in the booster chair for a good awhile. Here's a picture of me with my Daddy enjoying my lunch. Mommy and Daddy tried to walk around for a bit after lunch, but again, I was not having anything to do with being in that stroller!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Who Needs A Stroller?? Not Me!!!
Today, we took an adventure out to North Aurora to Woodman's grocery store to search for some gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, soy free, and nut free products for Mommy to eat. We found her some goodies!! Thanks, Mrs. Albandia for suggesting this to us! I just didn't feel it was necessary for me to stay in the stroller. I let out some loud talking to let everyone in the store know that. So, Mommy and Daddy took turns carrying me while pushing the cart and stroller! We stopped at the Promenade in Bolingbrook for lunch at the Mongolian BBQ. I did pretty well.I even sat in the booster chair for a good awhile. Here's a picture of me with my Daddy enjoying my lunch. Mommy and Daddy tried to walk around for a bit after lunch, but again, I was not having anything to do with being in that stroller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He's going to crawling and standing up and getting into y'alls business real soon now. What's Mush cookin?
He experimented and made savory pancakes with the chick pea flour you bought me! They were pretty good once I got the idea of them not tasting like a normal breakfast pancake out of my head. Thank you again Mrs. A!
Post a Comment