Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh My Peas!


Look at me eating my dinner tonight!! Don't I look like Slimer from the Ghostbusters? In all seriousness, I ate way more peas than I got all over myself. I know that seems hard to believe. Mrs. Albandia, thanks for giving Mommy the hint about giving me some cereal too. Mommy gave me rice cereal with a little peas in it first to get my engine going. Once I was on a roll, I finished up all my peas too without too much playing around. But...hahaha...I HAD to have some fun! I started rubbing the peas all over the place!

Needless to say, I just got out of the bathtub. I'm nice and clean and playing in my saucer/bouncer.

Good night!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Look at that face!!!! Adorable...

Liz said...

Dear Anthony,

If you like peas, wait until you taste SWEET POTATOES! Yummy yum yum!

AJ

Uncle Mike said...

Consider the title of "Messy Marvin" officially passed down. Great Grandpa Al would want this. Hello new desktop background!