A blog to keep family and friends up to date with Anthony as he grows.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Want To Hear Me Laugh?
Sorry we haven't blogged in awhile. We have been busy. I found out that I have allergies to peanuts, pistacios, cashews, soy, wheat, gluten, and cow's milk. Dr. Gaye, my alergist said I can only have Mommy's milk, rice cereal and my fruits and veggies for now. So...that means Mommy has made big changes in her diet! Anything to make me feel better though. Friday night I had a night with Daddy while Mommy went out with her LU alumni friends, yesterday my Grandma spent the day with us and then Grandpa and Uncle Mikey came for dinner when they were finished golfing, and today we went to Logan's second birthday party. I told you we have been busy. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, so we'll post now. Daddy took this funny video of me laughing today. I fell asleep walking home from Logan's party, so my parents let me sleep in the stroller. When I woke up, Mommy picked me up and went to change me. She made a funny sound and I roared with laughter. Daddy got a kick out of it and was able to get me on "film" before Mommy changed me and fed me my peas.
I started watching this and Tyler heard it from the other room. He came running in here to watch the video and I think he was laughing just as hard as Anthony was. He kept making me play it over and over again.
4 comments:
I think I would laugh if I heard Mrs. C make that sound, too. Funny stuff!
I started watching this and Tyler heard it from the other room. He came running in here to watch the video and I think he was laughing just as hard as Anthony was. He kept making me play it over and over again.
Now that's a happy kid...His skin looks better too, maybe thats why he can giggle now..
awww....i love hearing him giggle..super cute!! :)
Post a Comment