Here are some pictures of our brunch at Grandma Schaefer's yesterday. We didn't do much else the rest of the day because my skin was really bothering me.
Last night I reflected with Mommy on how lucky we are to have such beautiful women in our lives. First of all, we have the most perfect mother in heaven, Mary, who intercedes for us always. Plus, we have Mother Cabrini who has been watching over us and praying for us since Grandma Chiodo brought us to her. Then, of course we have our own mothers and grandmothers who have shown us unconditional love. Mommy has learned a lot in 5 months, and so have I. We are both grateful for our moms and grandmas both in heaven and on earth.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So cute! I am glad that you had a nice day- AND that Anthony got some use out of my favorite outfit! I LOVED that little lion on the butt...
Post a Comment