I went to visit Dr. Renner again yesterday for my skin. I was all read and the eczema really flaired up bad this time. Dr. Renner said no more of this stuff. It is time for me to go see the allergy doctor on Friday. Dr. Renner said the allergy doctor will test me for any allergy I might have. My Mommy and Daddy were happy to get a different answer this time. I am on my presciption creme one week off the next, but then on again the following week because my skin becomes so red and itchy all over!
For now, I'm on another creme and an antibiotic in case I scratched myself to an infection in any spots. I look better today, (and am much happier too!) then I was yesterday. Mommy still wants me to get even better than I am already. I count the days/hours until 10am Friday when I see the doctor.



1 comment:
I am so srry A's skin is so persnickety. I hope the Doc can give you guys some answers and some relief!
Post a Comment