Well, I think my Mommy is really glad that she had to stay home with me today. My Daddy had important business going on at work today, so I couldn't go to the office. Mommy stayed home and we had a great time. We made butternut squash baby food from scratch this morning and homemade brownies from scratch this afternoon. In between all of that fun, I decided that I didn't really need to lean on Mommy anymore when I sit. I was playing with my stack of rings and didn't even realize I wasn't leaning on her anymore. I had so much fun that I decided to show off my new trick to Daddy too when he came home from work. Boy, was he surprised!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I Can Sit By Myself!
Well, I think my Mommy is really glad that she had to stay home with me today. My Daddy had important business going on at work today, so I couldn't go to the office. Mommy stayed home and we had a great time. We made butternut squash baby food from scratch this morning and homemade brownies from scratch this afternoon. In between all of that fun, I decided that I didn't really need to lean on Mommy anymore when I sit. I was playing with my stack of rings and didn't even realize I wasn't leaning on her anymore. I had so much fun that I decided to show off my new trick to Daddy too when he came home from work. Boy, was he surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! Congrats Anthony! What a milestone. You'll be wigglin all around soon.
Yeah Anthony!! Before you know it he is going to be crawling around and into everything. Enjoy the little time of him still staying in one place.
Post a Comment