Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For Those Who Don't Believe...




Today was a great example of how I put on such a good show for visitors. My Grandma and Grandpa stopped in tonight to bring a gift from a friend. Just before they came I was crying on Mommy's lap. I was in and out of the crying all day. Mommy set up her Baby Bjorn and I slept in it for three hours. That device is a lifesaver for her. Anyway, most don't believe that I actually cry. Here's proof of it! I do have my moments.

The second picture is of me taking a nap on the nice Cubs blanket that Auntie Andrea made for me. The Cubs are my favorite team and I can't wait to watch them play in the summer. My Mommy's favorite player is no longer with them though. So long Mark DeRosa. :( We'll watch you in Cleveland with Kerry Wood.

As we watch this year go out and ring in the new year in 5.5 hours, Mommy and Daddy look back on 2008 with much happiness. A year ago today, life was so much different. While they enjoyed their pre-parent days, they wouldn't trade in these days with me for anything. The news of my anticipated arrival came in late March and the rest of the year was spent preparing for December 5th. Mommy and Daddy thank God tonight for such a wonderful year. All three of us pray that 2009 will be full of more joy and happiness! God is good. Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy Birthday to Auntie Gina too!

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

Dear Anthony - I think you like having company!! We should have let mommy and daddy go out for dinner and grandma and grandpa stay home with you! Love, grandma = )