Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday the 20th





Today was a better day than yesterday. Even though I still didn't really sleep that much, I was not as cranky and I let out lots of burps. I don't think I like naps too much because I fight sleeping all day. My Mommy took some pictures of me today. There's one of me on the boppy pillow again for some time on my tummy. I am always looking for something to eat...I was trying to eat my mittens that I borrowed from my pal, AJ! I sat in my swing for the first time today. I fell asleep in it, and that was a nice quiet 30 minutes for Daddy and Mommy. Other than that, I fell asleep one other time for 30 minutes on the floor after Mommy fed and burped me. I just like being awake and knowing what's going on all the time. I don't want to miss anything!

No comments: