Today I was very mellow. I got up around 4:30, but then stayed on a consistent schedule of eating every two hours. Mommy gave me some tummy time on my boppy pillow this morning. Other than that, I just slept in between my meals.
This afternoon, Mommy's very good teacher friend from Schiller Park, Miss Lakovski came to visit me. She brought me this cool brown and white blanket with stripes on it and a really nice outfit for when I get a little older. I'm excited to use that blanket when I start going out in the car more often! Miss Lakovski had a really comfortable lap. I slept on her while Mommy folded a couple of loads of my laundry.
Look at me in this third picture. I didn't do much but sleep today, but I worked hard at it! I had to keep my head up with my hand. Sigh...off to sleep again I go!
Good Night!



No comments:
Post a Comment