Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Taste of Mommy and Daddy's Old Life...



Today Mommy and Daddy gave me a taste of what their life was like before I came around and turned everything upside down. Mommy had a doctor's appointment at 10:30 this morning, but they had a flood in the office, so I had to wait over an hour for the doctor to see her. The doctor was really happy with how she's doing. Then when we left, we stopped at Sam's Club to get some "stuff" for my Baptismal Dinner on Sunday. We had two more quick stops in Lockport, but Daddy just got out of the car so Mommy and I could stay warm in the car. Now I'm finally home and enjoying punching and kicking the air while I'm awake.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I giggle with glee when I see Anthony wearing my mittens and my squirrel hat. They look good on him!

Love, AJ