Well, do you think I was going to let Mommy and Daddy start off easy at home? No way...let the fun begin right away!!
So, Daddy got me inside with Mommy and then he brought in the first round of bags. Mommy got me out of the car seat and got ready for my first feeding. But before she did, she went to take me out of my sleeper and saw poopy all over my clothes! I had a big mess inside of my diaper and it leaked out!! After she finished burping me, she changed me and found another nice poopy!! She was so worried that I wasn't going enough in the hospital..haha...I showed her. :) I went down for a nap, and was up again in 2.5 hours for more food. I got them again...another poopy diaper after the feeding!!
Daddy went out and got the presciptions for Mommy and I and put together the video monitor from Mr. Bill. Then on top of it all, Mommy and Daddy had some stinky laundry to do compliments of...me! :)
At this point, it's 11:45 and I'm going to start crying a little so I can be fed. Daddy is finally able to get some sleep since he's been sitting on a chair the last 4 nights. He's fabulous. He stayed with Mommy, and fed me with the soft feeder all the time. He's a great diaper changer. Mommy didn't give him enough credit before I was born! Mommy would be lost without him. I'm ready, so have a good night everyone!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment