Today I stayed at home. Nothing special. I was due for a bath though, and Daddy took out the robe from Auntie Karlie. She gave it to Mommy way back when she first found out Mommy and Daddy were expecting me. I think it was my first present. Anyway, I really do like bath time. I like to be pampered with the warm water and the bubbly soap on my skin. I'm still learning though that I'm not suppose to lick the soap...Mommy and Daddy say I'm not suppose to eat it! Here I am in my robe and on my blanket from Auntie Andrea. I hope everyone else enjoyed New Year's Day! Happy 2009!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
Today I stayed at home. Nothing special. I was due for a bath though, and Daddy took out the robe from Auntie Karlie. She gave it to Mommy way back when she first found out Mommy and Daddy were expecting me. I think it was my first present. Anyway, I really do like bath time. I like to be pampered with the warm water and the bubbly soap on my skin. I'm still learning though that I'm not suppose to lick the soap...Mommy and Daddy say I'm not suppose to eat it! Here I am in my robe and on my blanket from Auntie Andrea. I hope everyone else enjoyed New Year's Day! Happy 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dear Anthony - You are the cutest!!! Love, grandma and grandpa
This kid is super cute. When can I see him? AJ wants to meet him, too.
Post a Comment