I had a really fun afternoon! I woke up to two visitors, Karlie and Abby! Karlie works with my Daddy and she lives on campus too. Abby is her little girl and she came with her Mommy to come and see me today while they waited for Abby's Daddy to come home from work. We are two fabulous future Flyers here at Lewis. While we await our college days, we'll just play all day and night on campus. :)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
A Visit with Karlie and Abby
I had a really fun afternoon! I woke up to two visitors, Karlie and Abby! Karlie works with my Daddy and she lives on campus too. Abby is her little girl and she came with her Mommy to come and see me today while they waited for Abby's Daddy to come home from work. We are two fabulous future Flyers here at Lewis. While we await our college days, we'll just play all day and night on campus. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We had so much fun. Thanks for sharing this picture with Anthony's readers....it just crackes me up...we'll have to keep taking pics of them together as they grow.
Post a Comment