The last five days we were suppose to go visit Uncle Paul, Auntie Stephanie, Megan, and Luke in Indy and then go visit Auntie Mary Faith in Valparaiso with Grandma Chiodo. Since the weather was stinky, Mommy and Grandma Chiodo decided Friday morning to not make the trip. Since Mommy had packed so much stuff, we just decided to stay the weekend with Gram. We had a lot of fun! My Uncle Mikey came to visit and so did my Great Grandma Schaefer. Here are some pics. This scale that I'm on is one that my Grandma Schaefer was on when she was a baby! Isn't that cool? I weighed in at 17 pounds. I'm 11 weeks and I'm really growing! Daddy is in Springfield for a conference just one more day. We can't wait for him to come back! We miss you Daddy!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment