BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
Yesterday Mommy and I finally got out of the apartment. We were feeling better, so Mommy got her eyebrows threaded and then we went to Buy Buy Baby. We came home and got ready for church. Uncle Mikey met us at our apartment before we went to church. I behaved and slept all through mass. Uncle Mikey told us that he had a taste for a good italian sub from Genco's, so we picked up sandwiches from there on our way home from mass. We watched some college basketball together before the Blackhawks game started. Uncle Mikey headed home at that point, but not until he gave me some great Blackhawks gear! He got me an outfit and a Tommy Hawk stuffed animal! I really like Tommy Hawk. I will have to bring him down with me when I go visit my cousin Luke in Indianapolis soon. I played with Tommy a little bit while we watched the game. I took a few sips of my bottle and I fell asleep on Mommy's lap. Soon she fell asleep too. Thanks Uncle Mikey for holding me, feeding me while my parents ate, and bringing me presents!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment