Monday, Mommy was asked to talk to the kids at St. Constance who are making their confirmation, so I got to go to Chicago again! I stayed with Grandma Chiodo for lunch and dinner and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Schaefer's house for dessert! Great Grandma Schaefer and Uncle Mikey were unexpected visitors at my Grandma and Grandpa's house too! I saw lots of people in one day! Here are a few pictures. Mommy was not good about taking too many on Monday. Sorry about that! Tomorrow I am going to go see Music Man at Mommy's school in Schiller Park. I am excited to see the kids in Mommy's class again!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Another Day in Chicago
Monday, Mommy was asked to talk to the kids at St. Constance who are making their confirmation, so I got to go to Chicago again! I stayed with Grandma Chiodo for lunch and dinner and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Schaefer's house for dessert! Great Grandma Schaefer and Uncle Mikey were unexpected visitors at my Grandma and Grandpa's house too! I saw lots of people in one day! Here are a few pictures. Mommy was not good about taking too many on Monday. Sorry about that! Tomorrow I am going to go see Music Man at Mommy's school in Schiller Park. I am excited to see the kids in Mommy's class again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment