Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Visit From My Family from Indianapolis






Two bigs things to tell you today. One, even though I still would rather look right, I'm getting rid of my stubborness, and looking to the left. My Daddy outsmarted me and put my mobile on the outside of my crib and on the other side so that if I want to look at it, I have to look to the left. Now every night I turn my head to the left when I sleep. When Mommy reads to me she shifts the book to my left so that I have to look that way to see the pictures.

Yesterday I finally got to meet my Auntie Stephanie and cousin Megan. Two months ago I met Uncle Paul and Luke. They came to visit Grandma and made a stop to see me first. Isn't that so sweet? They brought me a bopper toy. I'm too young to press the button, but I'm just the right age to watch the balls pop and spin around when someone else bops it for me! Megan and Luke, thank you for bringing me that and thank you for coming to spend time with me. I enjoyed having a parade with you and I can't wait to play with you again. You saw how much you made me smile!

No comments: