Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Time Meeting Tyler






Yesterday I finally met my pal, Tyler. He started going to preschool on Monday. So, yesterday after school he and Auntie Gina came to have lunch with us. We met Miss Wendy in the Flyers Den. Miss Wendy lived with Mommy and Auntie Gina at LU and they all played softball together too. Anyway, we had a lot of fun with Tyler. He played with the toys I gave him for his birthday and then he fed me my bottle. We went up and down in the elevator in the Union and he ran in circles on the stage in the Commons! I got tired just watching him! Later in the day Katie came over for a visit too. She brought me so 6 month clothes. I'll be wearing those pretty soon! I kept fighting my sleep while Katie was here, but I finally threw in the towel when she had me sitting on top of the couch. Everyone thought I looked so cute. Sigh...

I slept from 11pm all the way until 8am this morning! I gave Mommy and Daddy a treat! They are afraid to get use to that though!

No comments: