Thanks to Daddy, I found the refrigerator today! I am getting tired of milk and am excited to eat real food some day. Right now I just like looking at all the good food Mommy and Daddy eat. I had fun going shopping today. Since the snow has melted, I went in the stroller and Mommy rolled me around. I was able to see everyone and everything. I'm getting a little too heavy for Mommy to just carry my car seat around. Here I am in my big boy clothes again today!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I Found the Good Stuff!
Thanks to Daddy, I found the refrigerator today! I am getting tired of milk and am excited to eat real food some day. Right now I just like looking at all the good food Mommy and Daddy eat. I had fun going shopping today. Since the snow has melted, I went in the stroller and Mommy rolled me around. I was able to see everyone and everything. I'm getting a little too heavy for Mommy to just carry my car seat around. Here I am in my big boy clothes again today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment