Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moon Baubles...No Dice





Snow day! Mommy canceled her class, so I didn't have to go anywhere today. We went to the lobby in case any of her students wanted to meet with her, but other than that, it was a quiet, snowy day.

This afternoon we decided to make some moon bauble cookies with my favorite cereal/snack, Cheerios. It seemed to work. Mommy substituted the M & M's with KitKats...YUM! I waited impatiently (as you can see in the pics)until I was able to have a taste. It was really good! Cheerios inside cookies! This was great....

Until after dinner that is...

As I got ready for my bath, my back was full of breakouts. Well, at least we tried again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

The pictures of Anthony are great. He is getting so big and more handsome everyday! SO glad I could see them.

Miss You!
Chris K

Sue said...

I got a Valentine from a secret admirer. It sure looks alot like Anthony. Hmm...I wonder..Thanks for the cute card.