Saturday, February 27, 2010

Monasteros for a Belated Birthday Dinner



My GG C's birthday is in the beginning of February, but since she has been a busy lady, we have not been able to take her out for dinner to celebrate. We all know that Monastero's is her favorite place to eat, so it was a "no brainer" as to where we were going to take her. I helped my Mom make reservations on the phone yesterday so we could get in early.

We arrived and boy did those people like me! I behaved like a good boy by sitting nicely, talking at a respectable level, keeping my food on my little mat in front of me, and smiling for everyone. I was making some noises to get one owner's attention from behind the bar. He heard me and started making the same sound right back at me. Before I knew it, another owner, along with her cousin the hostess, and two waitresses were surrounding me asking me questions. They were very impressed with my good behavior and wanted to chat with me. I was a bit taken back by all that attention. I studied them and was pretty convinced they were nice, so I went back to being the little ham that I sometimes am.

I split the Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breast and oven roasted red potato with my Mama. We enjoyed it!

Happy Belated Birthday Grandma!

No comments: