Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello Baby Hubus!





Today, Mommy and I took a ride up to Elk Grove Village to visit Mrs. Iwona and Hubus. Hubus is 3 1/2 months and so cool. I was ok with this little guy! I felt at home at Mrs. Iwona's house. She gave me a banana and some dried cranberries which I really liked. We liked how Hubus took his nap. Mrs. Iwona has to turn the fan on the microwave and then rock Hubus in the stroller for a few minutes. Before you know it, Hubus is asleep! But don't turn off that fan on the microwave!

After our visit, we made a surprise visit to Grandma Schaefer. We had a surprise visitor! GG Schaefer (she lives right next door to Grandma Schaefer) was over to see me too! YAY!! I read stories with them, played with my toys, and had lunch there.

What a great day!

1 comment:

SueC said...

Baby Hubus is a very pretty baby. And so were you Anthony, but you are even cuter now and so much more fun. I still can't believe thats your Grandma,looks more like a young auntie. I am excited for school in the fall and your mommy maybe has told you why. Wahoo....See you..