The last two days I have been clinging to Mama. I'm stuffy and congested. Icky...
I've managed to have a lot of fun in between though! I'm busy having Mommy read to me, riding on the horsie from my Zia Paulette, and playing with the Elmo that Grandma and Grandpa gave me.
I'm making "land mines" (as Daddy calls them) all over our home with my Cheerios. I take them out of my cup and they spill all over! Here I am in the middle of one of my sites. :)



1 comment:
Hi Anthony! You've never met me, but my mommy works with your daddy at Lewis. My name is Camden, but Mommy calls me "The Manimal". Mommy says your daddy is lucky that your land mines are only Cheerios! When you get to be a big boy like me (I'm 3 1/2!), your land mines will be legos and little cars! :)
Post a Comment