

Yesterday, we were visited by Ms. Katrina and Mrs. Liz and AJ. We enjoyed the leftovers from my party on Sunday. It was so nice to relax in our sweats. AJ and I played on with the toys in my toybox while our Moms and Ms. Katrina chatted the day away. My Mommy misses these gals and are glad they came for a visit.
Today, we did some more running around. We were up in the Oakbrook area and decided to have some lunch at the Pita House. YUM!! This was my first time eating turkey shwarma. It was delicious. I sat like the nice young boy that I am in my chair and enjoyed my meal with my p's.
Last week when we visited baby Giuseppe and Mrs. Kathy and Mr. Aldo, Mrs. Liz brought me a bag of Ian's allergy free french fries. Mommy made them for me tonight. Oh they were as good as they were at Mrs. Kathy's house! I ate a whole bunch of them.
Well, that brings me to the end of the calendar year, 2009. Last year on this night, Daddy made a huge pan of basmati rice with fish in it. I was such a newborn that I was staying up late and eating all the time. I had my last bottle around 11pm and Mommy put me to sleep around quarter to 12. Mommy recalls thinking...oh my gosh...is this how life will be forever? She looks back fondly now.
2009 was a very good year. God was good to my parents and me. I have grown physically and mentally. I moved from laying around, to sitting up on my own, to scooting around on my butt all the time, to crawling correctly, to cruising, to finally walking. Now, I'm running full speed. I say Mama and Dada, Bapa (Grandpa), Mama (Elmo), Zah (zebra), Da (duck), Nnn (Nemo), Jeez (Jesus) and I like to point at things that I want. I know the meaning of words, and I'm learning to be a good listener. I love reading books and standing in the refrigerator dreaming of the day I can eat half of that stuff. :) I go to church and look at all of the pretty stained glass pictures of Jesus and point at his face. I hold my St. Anthony statue while Mommy says my prayers with me and I kiss him and baby Jesus every night before I fall asleep.
Mommy, Daddy and I are very thankful to God for a wonderful first year. Mommy thought 2008 was a great year with a beautiful ending. Looking back, 2009 was even better than 2008. We hope and pray that 2010 will be even better than 2009.
God bless you, blog readers. Happy 30th Birthday to Auntie Gina today! Happy New Year to all of you! Be safe! I hope you keep reading in 2010!



1 comment:
Happy New Year to you and your family Anthony. I have been blessed to have known your mommy and you too! May we all have a happy healthy new year...
Post a Comment