Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Birthday Bash

Wow, I had so much fun yesterday at my party that I didn't even have a chance to blog about it last night. Thanks to all of my friends and fam who were able to come. I had such a good time with everyone! We ate pizza, dips, sandwiches, cake, cookies, brownies, cheese, cherry fluff, mini cheesecake bites, and cannoli. I enjoyed my allergy free cupcake. I played with AJ's toys, watched people bowl and play electronic darts and car racing games, and just ran around socializing with everyone. I appreciate Uncle Peter and Auntie Tammy, the Slattery's, Grandma, and Uncle Chris and Auntie Sue helping with the cleanup. I had so much fun that it took me a while to calm down after my bath before I went to sleep. But, I was up again at 6am ready to start the day today! My Daddy did so much work for my party. I decided to let him sleep in today while Mommy and I finished cleaning.

Here are some pics to remember the special occasion.

No comments: