Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Taking the Easy Way Out





Sigh....this walking business is for the birds. I'm a big guy. How am I suppose to balance all this weight on my two legs? I stand by myself alright. When it comes to having to move one foot in front of the other. Oh man...I get a little scared.

Great Grandma Schaefer's surprise birthday party was on Sunday. I wanted to call her and thank her for the conductor's hat that she brought me back from her trip to Colorado. See it in my pictures? I am not that crazy about it being on my head, but I still like it. We had a great time at her party! She's a saint and I'm glad that she's my Great Grandma. Happy Birthday Grandma!

1 comment:

Sue C said...

Oh it's such a cute little hat. My little boy used to have one just like it and now he never is without a hat. Wait until you figure out how to put one foot in front of the other.You can run...faster than your mommy will realize!