Since the weather was not so great today, Daddy and Mommy took me to the mall for my first taste of trick or treating. It was cold and windy outside, so they figured since I wasn't going to eat that much anyway, I might as well stay warm while I trick or treat.
Before I trick or treated, I finally had a chance to play in the leaves. I liked to sound of the crunching on my hands and feet. The colors were so neat too! If only it would be a little warmer so I wouldn't have to have my winter coat on.
When we got home from the mall, I was a sweaty mess. Mommy gave me an early bath and I headed right for my favorite spot. I kept going for the grape tomatoes today...
Happy Halloween everyone! Stay safe!! Enjoy your candy!
P.S.... If you have any extra Kit Kats...you know where to send them. :) Shh..don't tell Mommy.



1 comment:
I love your costume Anthony!!!!
Post a Comment