Monday, October 19, 2009

Keen on Kit Kats






Today Mommy subbed for Mrs. Albandia up in Schiller Park so I was able to spend the whole day with my Grandma. Let me tell you....what a fun day I had! I sure enjoy my time over there in Chicago with her!

These pictures are from the weekend. My favorite ones are the ones where I'm eating a Kit Kat. Boy oh boy do those taste GOOD!! I licked the chocolate off of them first and then bit on the wafer. YUMMY!!!! I walked around real quick (hanging on to the tables, shelves, water cooler, etc. of course) as I moved around.

I like to chase Mommy on the floor. I like to have her chase me too. We go round and round in circles around our whole apartment. I am fast!

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

Hi Anthony - Grandma Schaefer LOVES when you come and spend the day with me!! I hope mommy gets to sub more often so we can spend a lot more days together!! And I see you're loving those KitKat bars!! You would be a very cute commercial for them!
Be good - love you,
grandma schaefer