Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting Ready For Halloween





My Godfather Uncle Peter, Auntie Tammy, and my cousins Peter, Mark, and Rose sent me the coolest Halloween card last week. It has a pumpkin on the front with a baby ghost that's hiding and playing peek a boo with me! I have been having fun with it for days now!

See me reading the book in the picture? This is my touch and feel book about the ocean. It is really cool. I like to sit by myself, turn the pages, and touch all the different textures. Sometimes I let Mommy read the words to me too. :)

Oh boy...yes, the diaper changing table. I do not like that anymore. Mommy and Daddy might as well put that away. I don't want to stay on that little pad anymore. Ha...and that little safety buckle! I move around too much. I wiggle right out of it now. :)

Today was a good day. I enjoyed Mommy's homemade chicken soup for lunch. She made Grandma's dumplings to put on top of the soup for dinner. I ate up another two ladels full, plus a dumpling for dinner. But... :( I broke out after my dinner on my neck and my tummy. The dumplings were a "no go" since they had milk in them. Dairy... :(

I'm feeling great now that I have had my bath, creams, and medicine! It was a great day!

No comments: