On Wednesdays Mommy works with one of her students in her College Math class. This means we get to take a walk over to the Student Union where Daddy's office is. Mommy and her student work in the Commons. I usually take a bottle or just play around. Today I was able to do both. I read my book, crawled around on the floor and played with some toys, climbed up and down the couch, and played with her student's keys! Then we went to see Mrs. Karlie in Daddy's office. She had some of Abby's fun toys behind her desk that I was able to play with. Mrs. Karlie also gave me an old keyboard from one of the old computers in their office. I was so excited to take it home and bang on the keys! Before we knew it, it was time to get home for lunch. Here I am banging on the keyboard at home!
Guess what? It's almost Halloween!!



No comments:
Post a Comment