Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Trip Downtown





Today I saw some of the neatest fish ever. We went to the Shedd Aquarium downtown in the morning. I saw fish in the lagoon and the reef, dolphins and whales in the oceanarium, frogs, blue iguanas, chameleons, and penguins. The penguins were my favorite. I ate my lunch by a window on the lake, so I was able to watch the people go by and the seagulls fly around as I ate. After my lunch, we headed to the Taste. Mommy had some shrimp from one place and bhel from another. Daddy had 2 samosas. We listened to some music and then called it a day. I was getting pretty tired, but I wouldn't close my eyes. Hey, I can't be missing anything! Once we got in the car to head home I caught a quick nap. :) It was a wonderful day!

No comments: