Yesterday was Mommy and Daddy's wedding anniversary. 3 years already... Anyway, they went out for a late lunch, caught a movie, and stayed at the Champagne Lodge in Willowbrook for a night away. This was their first night away from me since I was born. Lucky for me, I got to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Chicago. I had a great time with them. Even Uncle Mikey came over after his baseball game. I sure am glad to have such nice grandparents. They took me to the park, had dinner with me outside, and took great care of me. Today, Mommy and Daddy were sure glad to see me. Since it was nice and warm outside, I went in my pool again. I am just so amazed by the grass! I like to lay on my belly in the pool while my hands examine the blades of grass over the edge of the pool!
Friday, July 3, 2009
My First Sleepover Away from Mom and Dad!
Yesterday was Mommy and Daddy's wedding anniversary. 3 years already... Anyway, they went out for a late lunch, caught a movie, and stayed at the Champagne Lodge in Willowbrook for a night away. This was their first night away from me since I was born. Lucky for me, I got to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Chicago. I had a great time with them. Even Uncle Mikey came over after his baseball game. I sure am glad to have such nice grandparents. They took me to the park, had dinner with me outside, and took great care of me. Today, Mommy and Daddy were sure glad to see me. Since it was nice and warm outside, I went in my pool again. I am just so amazed by the grass! I like to lay on my belly in the pool while my hands examine the blades of grass over the edge of the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment