Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm a Charmer...



Yes, I am. I think my gums were bothering me today. There was no apparent reason for my irritability, but I wasn't my happy self, well at least not when I was alone with Mommy. We went to Kohls, Trader Joe's, and Bed Bath and Beyond this morning all before 10am. I was the talk of the store in all three places. "What a beautiful baby!" "Look at his gorgeous eyes!" "He's so good...is he always like that?". LOL...as soon as Mommy strapped me in the car seat...different story! It's like I have a charm switch, and I only turn it on when necessary.

I had asparagus for the first time today. Mommy pureed a batch up for me and I really enjoyed it. I seem to like these veggies better than the fruits. :)

When Grandma and Grandpa stopped in for a surprise visit this evening, I did the same thing. Mommy gave me a bath after I made a mess of my frozen peach cube in my mesh feeder. She put me on the bed to change me and dry me off, when I decided I had to go potty. So, back in the tub I went for another wash! I was fussing around when I was getting rubbed down with the Aquaphor. Once I saw Grandma and Grandpa, I turned on that switch again. I was quiet, happy, and quite charming!

I make a liar out of Mama!! :)

No comments: