Today I had my first solid piece of fruit. Daddy bought a case of mangos on Thursday night. We made mango salsa for the party, Mommy ate a few for breakfast the last couple of days, and we still have some left. She asked Doctor Renner today if I could eat a mango and she said absolutely! So, Mommy put it in my little mesh feeder and I went to town on it. I was in my walker and I usually am really busy in that. I didn't move much because I was too busy with my mango! It was so juicy and sweet. The best fruit I've had yet. I made a big mess, but boy was it worth it.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Mmmmm!!! Mango!!
Today I had my first solid piece of fruit. Daddy bought a case of mangos on Thursday night. We made mango salsa for the party, Mommy ate a few for breakfast the last couple of days, and we still have some left. She asked Doctor Renner today if I could eat a mango and she said absolutely! So, Mommy put it in my little mesh feeder and I went to town on it. I was in my walker and I usually am really busy in that. I didn't move much because I was too busy with my mango! It was so juicy and sweet. The best fruit I've had yet. I made a big mess, but boy was it worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment