
Yesterday was my 6 month birthday. To mark the joyous day, Mommy took me for my 6 month check up and shots. I weigh 20 lbs. 3.8 ounces and am 27.5 inches long. 90th percentile for both. I sit up on my own and have hard gums. Dr. Renner says that means a tooth is coming soon! I started using my sippy cup yesterday too. That was fun. I am doing great according to Dr. Renner. I thank God every night for my health.
I visited with Auntie Mandy for awhile outside while the Sodexo ladies oohed and ahhed over me. They were speaking to me in Spanish. Maybe I'll be trilingual by the time I go to kindergarten! Sounds good to me! If Mommy teaches me some Italian, it could even be 4! Oh boy!! Mommy wants me to like words as much as she does...we'll see about that.



1 comment:
What a cute little guy you are. Happy and healthy is all anyone could ever ask for. I'm going to miss your mommy alot but she is going to be so happy and you will be even happier that she is with you all the time. At least I will be able to keep in touch this way.Come visit me Anthony....Mrs. Case
Post a Comment