Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st already!

Wow! March is here! It's bittersweet! I'm glad it's March because hopefully the weather will get better and I can go outside more. I'm sad it's March because mommy's maternity leave is almost over.
Today I spent a lot of time with Daddy. We went to Jewel and everyone fussed over me! I can't help it that I'm cute. :) Mommy had lunch with a friend and she was so happy to see me when she came home. She doesn't understand how everytime that I stay home with Daddy I just sleep! Hey, my Daddy works hard, so I have to give him a break. :)
I had a lot of exercise in my saucer from my friend Abby today. I'm getting really good at keeping my head up and still. I hit the buttons and play the music on the saucer, but I don't really know I'm doing it. I study the frog on the saucer real hard. I just know that I'm going to be able to grab it someday if I keep studying it. :)

Good night everyone! Enjoy my pictures!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your mommy has to come back soon or she won't have any kids left in her class!! They keep moving to another school. Besides your mommy is very nice and we miss her too!I think you will be walking soon and getting a contract to play football with the Bears! You are a big boy. Mrs. Case