Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yay for Sweet Tomatoes!



I never cease to amaze myself. Today, I let Mommy and Daddy eat at one of their favorite places to eat, "Sweet Tomatoes" in Lombard. I am usually eating my bottles every 3 hours now instead of every 2, so they can get more done. Today after I ate, we headed up north for the adventure. I slept while they ate. Then they took me to Buy Buy Baby (Uncle Paul and Auntie Stephanie, they told us that they just opened a new one in Greenwood, IN., so we thought of you.) and they took care of the problem with my humidifier and grabbed a few other things. They found out that BBBaby takes competitor's coupons, so Mommy was excited! She had Babies R Us coupons PLUS her 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons to use there!! Mommy and her coupons...sigh!

Here are a few pics of me from yesterday and today. I'm able to stand up in my walker now! I really enjoy it. I can see the world go by while Mommy pushes me around. I feel like I'm driving a car! Thanks Uncle Mikey for this great Blackhawks outfit. I wear it quite often!

No comments: