Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grandpa and American Idol





Today my Grandpa came to visit again. Yay! I stayed home with him while Mommy had her eyebrows threaded and made a quick Jewel run. I took a walk with Mommy to the mailroom in our Baby Bjorn. It was such a different view from the front! I could see what was coming at me rather than just laying in the stroller and going backwards! Before my last bottle, I danced with Mommy to P.Y.T. on Michael Jackson night of American Idol. Daddy thought I did a great job that he decided to take my pic. I was laughing a lot through the whole song!

Sweet Dreams! Hopefully I have the hang of this Daylight Savings thing now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That pic of A. with socks on his hands and his feet cracks me up! We did the socks on the hands thing with Jacob when he was tiny. Worked for awhile. Cam just wouldn't stand for ANYTHING on his hands! Hey, don't know if Mush mentioned it, but I've got a couple of "gently used" outfits for Anthony. Give me a call sometime.