Today Mommy had an appointment to get her teeth cleaned at the dentist, so my Grandma came to watch me. We had a lot of fun. She read me my Baby Bear book, sang to me, walked me, let me play in my walker, and fed me my morning bottle. She spoiled me some more by bringing me some more summer outfits. I'm such a lucky little boy. Grandma stayed and had lunch with Mommy and watched me while Mommy washed and filled my bottles. Then she headed home to go make dinner for my Grandpa. Later in the day, Mommy and I played with my teether keys. I was starting to grab them and put them in my mouth today when Mommy held them close enough for me to grab them. I like sitting in my Bumbo chair, but look out when I'm tired of it. I arch my back and cause the seat to tip a little. Mommy never leaves me alone in that chair!
Tomorrow we are heading to Schiller Park again. Mommy wants to teach her kiddies a tech. lesson and get their Classroom Ning accounts set up so they are ready for their projects with a class from Missouri and one from Daddy's hometown of Dubai when she has to go back to work in April. Mommy's excited about these projects and hopes her students are too! I know I will have lots of people looking after me while she teaches for an hour tomorrow. Everyone loves me at Washington School! :)
Here are some pictures from today. I was not cooperative with Grandma. I was tired by the time Mommy took these pictures. Sorry Grandma, next time I'll try harder!



1 comment:
Anthony ,you are so lucky to have a very pretty Grandma. She sure doesn't look like a Grandma. Yay,for Schiller Park Day. Maybe I will get to see you again and we can make more noise this time because nobody is testing, so we don't have to be quiet! I have a lot of 5th graders in the morning who will be watching a silent movie, so I have to make 40 bags of popcorn for them. Too bad you can't eat that good stuff yet!But make sure Mommy stops by so I can see you...The Funny Library Lady
Post a Comment