It was a blizzard of a weekend here in Romeovile. We are rounding the bend of Monday morning and it's not much different. I'm snoozing still with my daddy while mommy posts for me. I spent Friday night at Grandma and Grandpa's house in the city and had a great time...so much so, that I didn't want to leave on Saturday morning. My mommy reminded me that when she was little she didn't ever want to leave her grandparents' house either. There's a special bond between grandchildren and their grandparents that can't be explained. She told me I'd be back again on Tuesday and Thursday this week for mommy's last week of work. Hooray! The semester I thought would never end is almost over! I can't wait to have mommy back home again. Back to a normal schedule...
So here I am playing around by the Christmas tree AND sweeping up the kitchen in mommy's shoes. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment