I woke up this morning and asked Mommy if we were going to Jesus' house. She told me that we needed to get ready to go so we could continue His birthday celebration! So, we were off to 7:0 mass at our church. After mass we came home and I opened presents from Santa and Daddy and Mommy.
Then we prepared our dinner for Grandma, Grandma, and Uncle Mikey. We ate nice and early so that we could have the whole day together. Then we opened presents again. I still don't understand this concept of getting presents at all. Uncle Mikey got me a GeoTrax train and Grandma and Grandpa bought me a Mr. Potato Head, some books, and lots of neat wooden musical instruments.
I have been playing with Uncle Mikey all afternoon. I could careless about eating or anything else. I've got my Uncle here playing with me and that's fabulous fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment