
YAY! I remember that day back in August when Ms. Melanie came to stay with me and my mommy walked out the door. I was screaming, Mommy was crying, and something just wasn't right. It seemed that these were going to be the longest 4 months of life. Well, we survived. :) Very early mornings, little sleep, burning the candle at both ends of the stick, but all back to normal again.
Yesterday, mommy and I had a blast of a day. We played and read all day long. I took a nap around 2 and when I woke up I just wanted crayons. Mommy and I ventured out to get some of those big jumbo ones that I can't break. I was so happy! We came out of the store and it was snowing!! We laughed and hopped to the car. I insisted that Bunny come along for the ride. After mommy got me in the car again to head home, I looked at her and said, "So....um....what?" Haha! Such a stinker I am!
Looking forward to more fun today!



No comments:
Post a Comment