Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!









Well, another weekend is in the books. The first one of my 2nd year! We did our annual meal out at The Cheesecake Factory to remember Daddy and Mommy's last meal before my arrival. We went for lunch this year instead of dinner, figuring I'd be a little more attentive.

Then, on Sunday, my actual birthday, we went to see Santa in the University Dinning Room here on campus. Then we went home and Grandma and Grandpa came over. Look! They bought me a Magna Doodle!! Mommy and I had a lot of fun with this today. We made lots of shapes, and I had fun tracing my hand and mommy's hand too!

Today is St. Nicholas' Day. I had fun taking out all of the fun books and the Enjoy Life chocolate bar from my stocking. Daddy cut up half of the bar for me to enjoy tonight after dinner. YUM!

6 more days...2 more weeks...and Mommy can be home again with me all the time. I can't wait.

No comments: