Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Disney Boardwalk





I thought of my Grandma today when visiting Disney's Boardwalk. We went into all the shops, walked around the whole circle, and ended up having lunch at ESPN. While in the gift shop, I found all of the Mickey Bobbleheads just like the one that my Grandma has at her house. It's in my Uncle Mikey's old room and it's a classic Mickey in a baseball uniform with a bat and glove. Every time I go to Grandma's house, I say "hi" to Mickey and touch his nose so his head bobbles. When I was little Grandma would make his head bobble, but now that I'm big, I can do it all by myself.

Mommy let me hold the football Mickey and I had a blast touching his nose and making his head bobble. Haha!! Just like at Grandma's house!

For the first time in over a year, I fell asleep in the stroller. Mom and Dad had to document it by taking a pic because it's such a rare occurrence.

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

Hi Anthony - You found the Mickey bobbleheads like the one at grandma and grandpa's house! I see you were playing with his nose to make his head bobble and giggling just like you do with Uncle Mikey's baseball Mickey. When you get back, you have to tell us about everything you saw on the Boardwalk. Say "hi" to mommy and daddy. MISS YOU!
bunches of love,
grandma and grandpa