Living at Lewis has given me plenty of opportunities to enjoy airplanes from the ground. I really enjoy watching them fly by every ten seconds. I point up to the sky and scream with glee each time I see one.
Today, I was able to see these planes up close and personal. Then, I had my first turn riding on one! Mommy and I sat by the window so I could see what was going on. I took some Benadryl before we got started. I stayed awake for the take off. Every time I felt the air pressure change, I looked at Daddy to see how I should react. Daddy would smile and say "Wow!". Good thing I didn't take any notice of my Mom. She's not such a good traveler. Within the first ten minutes of flight, I was asleep. I slept until about ten minutes before we landed, so I was able to experience all that air pressure fun again.
Once we made it to our suite, we dropped off our bags and headed out for dinner. We ate a delicious dinner at Houlihan's and then did our grocery shopping before heading back. What a fun first day. Traveling took a lot out of us. Mommy and Daddy realize how different it was traveling for 2, but as we say around here, "And then there were three!" and here I am. Big Stuff.



1 comment:
We are so proud you Anthony on your 1st plane ride. Good job! Have a blast in Florida. Say hi to Mickey Mouse for Uncle Mikey!!! We love you!
Post a Comment