Thursday, July 1, 2010

Relaxing On Cocoa Beach Today






Today we took a little road trip to the east coast of Florida to Cocoa Beach. We had a fantastic time. Daddy rented a big umbrella and two beach chairs for us. Daddy and Mommy had some beverages and I ate everything that we brought in our cooler. I went in the Atlantic Ocean with my Daddy a few times too. That felt so cool on my feet! The sand was so hot! We had a late lunch at Coconuts on the Beach and then headed home just in time for the storm to hit Orlando. We raced inside and watched the rest of it from our sliding doors.

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

Hi Anthony! I think grandma would LOVE "COCOA" Beach because you know how much grandma loves chocolate!!! MISS YOU and daddy and mommy!!
bunches of love,
grandma = )