Monday, August 24, 2009

Second Tooth Is Peeking Through




I'm starting to feel my second tooth starting to poke through. I like to play with it with my tongue! It is bothering me more than I'd like it to. I was not my normal happy self today due mostly to this.

I've learned to stand up in my crib, as I know you have seen beore. But now I'm trying this trick at night. Tonight I've decided to test my parents. I'm standing up in my crib as I blog here. I did this this afternoon for Mommy. She was afraid I'd hit my head on the floor , so she picked me up. Not tonight though. They laid a heavy blanket on the floor under my crib and they are letting me just stand here. This is rough...It's a battle of wills. Who do you think will win?

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

Mr. Anthony! - Don't you scare your mommy and daddy with your new "tricks!" (But you're such a cutie patootie standing there with that innocent little smile on your face!!) We're happy to hear your second tooth is poking through. We can't wait to see you later this week!
bunches of love,
Grandma & Grandpa XOXO