Yesterday I spent the day in Chicago over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma was working from home, so we took a ride over there. I had fun playing with Grandma. We even had dinner with Great Grandma Schaefer. Last night though, I stood in my crib from 8:15 until 10pm. I cried for about 20 minutes and then just stood there looking around for the rest of the time. I guess Daddy and Mommy mean business. They just wouldn't come in! Daddy came in at ten and finally laid me down. I tried to get up but only got as far as my knees. I was too tired and didn't have the strength to fight anymore...Two points for Daddy and Mommy, zero for me. :(
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
A Day With Grandma
Yesterday I spent the day in Chicago over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma was working from home, so we took a ride over there. I had fun playing with Grandma. We even had dinner with Great Grandma Schaefer. Last night though, I stood in my crib from 8:15 until 10pm. I cried for about 20 minutes and then just stood there looking around for the rest of the time. I guess Daddy and Mommy mean business. They just wouldn't come in! Daddy came in at ten and finally laid me down. I tried to get up but only got as far as my knees. I was too tired and didn't have the strength to fight anymore...Two points for Daddy and Mommy, zero for me. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Mommy THIS GRAMA sure looks great with this wounderful good looking beautiful baby .Gram looks like she loves this time with Anthony.
HI Mommy I'ts Kim YOUR MOM sure loves your son .I can see why.You want to eat him up .You both did a good job making him .THANKS BE TO GOD .I look forward to seeing him grow up.Like you .Time flys enjoy EVERY NEW STAGE .They are a blessing .xoxoxo KIM XOXO
HI Mommy I'ts Kim YOUR MOM sure loves your son .I can see why.You want to eat him up .You both did a good job making him .THANKS BE TO GOD .I look forward to seeing him grow up.Like you .Time flys enjoy EVERY NEW STAGE .They are a blessing .xoxoxo KIM XOXO
Post a Comment