This is a picture of me waking up this morning! :) Three nights in a row I've put myself to sleep and slept all through the night until 7/7:30 in the morning. Mommy didn't give me enough credit, but I've been doing alright so far. I cried 6 minutes the first night, 18 the second, and 3 last night. I like my Twilight Turtle and my Rainforest. They help me fall asleep. Now, we need to head to the produce market. Mommy made me 4 zucchini Sunday afternoon and by tomorrow after dinner, they will all be in my belly!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Happy Mornings and Full Nights Rest
This is a picture of me waking up this morning! :) Three nights in a row I've put myself to sleep and slept all through the night until 7/7:30 in the morning. Mommy didn't give me enough credit, but I've been doing alright so far. I cried 6 minutes the first night, 18 the second, and 3 last night. I like my Twilight Turtle and my Rainforest. They help me fall asleep. Now, we need to head to the produce market. Mommy made me 4 zucchini Sunday afternoon and by tomorrow after dinner, they will all be in my belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment