Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Free Coffee and A Trip to Buy Buy Baby

I hope you read my last post and got some free coffee like Auntie Mandy did. Enjoy!

So, today Mommy tried again. She is so the typical first time Mom. I dragged her to Buy Buy Baby, which is like a chocolate bar for her. She enjoys every bit of that store. We went to get the Twilight Turtle, as suggested by her friend, Amy. She called ahead to make sure they had one and would put it on the side. Well, she couldn't just leave with the turtle...we had to go up and down the aisles. She picked up the Rainforest Crib Music Box thingy, which is actually pretty cool. I wish she wouldn't stick it on my crib. I want to play with it, but I do not like being behind the bars in that crib. She also bought a really cushy bumper. Last night we both were being stubborn and I SCREAMED (not scream cry, but SCREAM) for about 30 minutes in the crib before she would get me out. She fed me and I fell asleep. She put me back in the crib and I started screaming all over again. She wouldn't budge, nor would I. It was a battle of wills. When I was ready to puke, she picked me up. However, before that, I hit my head on the bars 5 times. The hypoallergenic bumper isn't cutting it anymore. Thus, the new bumper.

We played outside again and had a little photo session. :) We haven't done that in a while. Enjoy!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

No comments: